1. Responsible controller
Controller in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
3011 BN Rotterdam
IVR being an association established according to Dutch law having its statutory seat in Rotterdam, and registerd under number 40341965.
2. Processing personal data, lawfulness and goal
If personal data are processed by IVR this will be in line with the GDPR and based on
– Performance of a contract;
– Performance of a membership;
– Consent by the person involved;
– Legitimate interests of IVR
for the following purposes:
– Administrative processes;
– Communication regarding the contract;
– Communication and information to the members regarding the membership;
– Communication regarding networking events and services of IVR in carrying out its legitimate interests.
For the above objective (s) IVR can request the following personal data:
– First Name;
– Surname prefix;
– Last name;
– (Business) Phone number;
– (Business) Email address;
– Bank details.
Your personal data will be stored for the above mentioned processes and during the term of the agreement and thereafter as far as relevant for unlimited time.
3. Cookies or similar techniques that we use
IVR uses only technical, functional and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file on your computer, tablet or smartphone that is stored when you visit this website for the first time. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use.
4. Procession of data
We may share personal data a processor if this is necessary for the execution of the described purposes.
In such cases we do so only based upon a written authorisation guaranteeing to meet the conditions of the GDPR.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing.
6. Rights concerning your data
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data we process. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or parts of them) by us or by one of our processors. We may ask your identification before complying with your request. If we process your personal data on the basis of your permission, you always have the right to withdraw this consent.
In case of a complaint about the way we process your personal data we kindly ask you to get contact us immediately. Besides you have the right to lodge a complaint with the official Supervisory Authority, in the Netherlands the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.