IVR IS LOOKING FOR A SECRETARY GENERAL
The International Association for the representation of the mutual interests of the inland shipping and the insurance and for keeping the register of inland vessels in Europe is looking for a Secretary General in its Rotterdam based office.
IVR is the unique international platform at which national organisations of inland navigation, insurance industry and surveyors as well as individual companies and persons from these and related areas such as brokers, lawyers, manufacturers, yards etc. are represented.
The Secretary General is expected to
– Manage the office
– Carry out the policy of the association as decided by the Board of Directors
and the members
– Manage and coordinate the different committees together with the Technical
secretary of the association
– Develop a strong communication strategy towards the members and third
– Organise conferences and meetings with members
– Voice the association’s positions towards the European and international
institutions and River Commissions
– Represent the association at different international institutions
– Develop input to the various discussions
IVR is offering a challenging job with a competitive salary in a full or part time position.
How to apply?
Send your letter of motivation together with a CV to Theresia Hacksteiner and Philippe Grulois (mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org). More information will be provided by Ms. Hacksteiner (+31 10 653336366)